How Do I Hire A Proven Traffic Ticket Lawyer Today?
You must respond to the court with 15 days. To preserve your right to contest your traffic ticket you must mark the “contested hearing” box and return it to the court within fifteen days from the date of the incident. Otherwise, the court will simply find you committed the infraction by default, impose the full fine and you will not be able to appeal the decision.
Please complete the following steps so that I may provide you the best defense possible:
- Check the “contested hearing” box on the back of the ticket.
- Make two copies of the front and back of the ticket after checking the box. Keep a copy for your records and send the other one to me.
- Mail the original copy of the ticket (usually a green or white ticket) to the court. (Don’t forget to respond within 15 days of the infraction.)
- Download and complete the Contract and Instructions and fill out the on line form (this should be a hyperlink to the form) 253-720-9304.
- Mail a copy of the ticket, the contract and payment to my office (or call to arrange payment by credit/debit card). The flat fee is $250 for the first traffic violation (speeding ticket, etc…) and $50 for each additional offense on the same ticket or in the same County court. Rates will be higher if you have a CDL, a ticket that is not eligible for reduction or a Negligent Driving ticket. If any exceptions apply please contact me to discuss fees or to obtain referrals to traffic ticket lawyers in your area.)
Sorry, partial payment and payment plans are not available for tickets. Amounts must be pre-paid in full.