Instructions For Submitting Your Ticket
IMPORTANT: You have 15 days to respond to the court or a default finding of committed will be entered and you will have waived any right to appeal.
Follow the Instructions below to fight your ticket:
- Mark the box on the back of the green ticket titled “Contested Hearing.”
- Provide a good mailing address and sign the back of the ticket.
- Make copies of both sides of the ticket.
- Mail (certified mail) or deliver the ticket to the court marked on the front of the greet ticket (call if no court is indicated).
- Write a statement containing what you remember about the incident.
- Make a list of any witnesses and what they may have seen.
- Read and sign the attached contract for legal services.
- Mail copies of your ticket, the attached contract, your statement and any other information you think may be relevant to Blanford Law.
- Mail a check with the copies of your ticket or call to arrange payment by credit card, or use our PayPal link.
NOTE: Work does not begin until payment is received in full.
As soon as you receive a court date in the mail, call or email us to confirm the date.