The purpose of this article is to give you the basic tools to look up whether someone is in custody in: Pierce County Jail, King County Jail, Snohomish County Jail, Kitsap County Jail, Fife Jail, Wapato Jail, Puyallup Jail, or DOC Custody.
Pierce County Jail
The inmates are displayed alphabetically.
King County Jail
You can also go here and search by name:
This allows you to customize by name and even add variables like date of birth, race, and gender to make your searches more specific.
Snohomish County Jail
This allows you to run jail report for everyone in custody, and you can search by bookings in the last 72 hours, and releases within the last 24 hours.
Kitsap County Jail
Defendants in custody are listed alphabetically.
Thurston County Jail
You can search by defendants name, or you can display the entire population of the jail.
Kittias County Jail
The defendants are displayed alphabetically.
(The city of Fife contracts with other local jails to provide jail services.)
The defendants are displayed alphabetically
Yakima County Jail
You can display the entire jail roster alphabetically by first or last name
Department of Corrections (Washington State)
You can search by last name or DOC number.
City of Puyallup Jail
Inmates are displayed alphabetically.
Recent Blog Articles
- Artificial Entities Cannot Represent Themselves in Court
- Upper Kittitas District Court Traffic Safety Classes
- IIDL (Ignition Interlock Device License) Ruling Waiver Found Unconstitutional
- Right To A Fair Trial: Conviction Reversal Due To Prosecutor's "Guilty" Slides
- Failure To Appear in Court (Bail Jump) and Jury Nullification
- ATC (Alternative to Confinement) Exclusion List for Pierce County, Washington
- State v. David Aaron Soto, 30121-4-III: A Precedent Against Sentencing Enhancements for Unranked Felonies
- State v. Brown, 42752-4II - Trial in Absentia
- Substance Abuse Evaluation & Treatment Agencies
- Domestic Violence and Anger Management Programs