Speeding ticket? Moving violation? Concerned about your insurance premiums? If you’ve received an unfair ticket, let us help you beat it. Our success will avoid the increase in your insurance premiums.
You must respond to the court within 15 days. To preserve your right to contest your traffic ticket you must mark the “contested hearing” box and return it to the court within 15 days from the date of the incident. Otherwise, the court will simply find you committed the infraction by default, impose the full fine and you will not be able to appeal the decision.
Please complete the following steps so that we may provide you the best defense possible for your traffic infraaction:
- Check the “contested hearing” box on the back of the ticket.
- Make two copies of the front and back of the ticket after checking the box. Keep a copy for your records and send the other one to Blanford Law.
- Mail the original copy of the ticket (usually a green or white ticket) to the court within 14 days of the infraction.
- Download and complete the Traffic Infraction Contract & Instructions
- Mail a copy of the ticket, the contract and payment to Blanford Law (or click here to pay online).
Partial payment and payment plans are not available for tickets. Amounts must be pre-paid in full.
As soon as you receive a court date in the mail, call or email us to confirm the date.Request A Consultation