Information about parking, security, contact information and important web links for the Federal Court House in Tacoma, Washington.
- Where is the Federal Court House in Tacoma?
Union Station 1717 Pacific Avenue Suite 3100 Tacoma WA 98402
- What is the phone number?
You can find a list of phone numbers here: http://www.wawd.uscourts.gov/courthouseinformation/phonedirectory.htm or call 253-882-3800.
- When is the Federal Court House in Tacoma open?
Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- When is the Federal Court House in Tacoma closed?
New Years Day (January 1st)* Martin Luther King Jr. Day (3rd Monday of January) President’s Day (3rd Monday of February) Memorial Day (Last Monday of May) Independence Day (July 4th)* Labor Day (1st Monday of September) Columbus Day (2nd Monday of October) Veterans Day (November 11th)* Thanksgiving (4th Thursday of November) Christmas (December 25th)* * If on a weekend, these days will typically be observed on the nearest Monday or Friday.
- Where can I park at the Federal Court House in Tacoma?
Parking is available at the north end of the courthouse and may be paid in cash or by a visa or debit card. The exact amount is required for cash payment. Parking is also available at the museum lot on the south end of the courthouse, but cash is the only payment accepted.
- Is there anything special about security at the Federal Court House in Tacoma?
Security measures have increased at all federal courthouses, including Union Station in Tacoma. You will be required to show photo ID and pass through the security checkpoint.
- Where can I find the local civil rules?
- Where can I find the local criminal rules?
- How can I find out if an attorney is licensed in this jurisdiction?
- Where can I find the civil model jury instructions for the 9th circuit trial courts?
- Where can I find the criminal model jury instructions for the 9th circuit trial courts?