The Bonney Lake Municipal Court is in the city of Bonney Lake at the Justice & Municipal Center, 9002 Main St E, Suite 100, Bonney Lake, WA 98391. If you need to reach the Sumner Municipal Court they can be reached at:https://www.ci.bonney-lake.wa.us/government/departments/municipal_court Phone – 253-862-6606. The Bonney Lake Municipal Court has one Judge. The Sumner Municipal Court can be emailed at Courtadmin@cobl.us
Bonney Lake Municipal Court is a Court of limited jurisdiction having statutory authority over criminal misdemeanors and gross misdemeanors.
Examples of cases handled in this court are:
- DUI RCW 46.61.502, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=46.61.502
- Reckless Driving, RCW 46.61.500 https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=46.61.500
- Reckless Endangerment, RCW 9A.36.050, https://app.leg.wa.gov/Rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.36.050
- Negligent Driving 1st Degree https://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=46.61.5249
- Theft 3 RCW 9A.56.050, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.56.050
- Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree, RCW 9A.48.090, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.48.090
- Assault 4, RCW 9A.36.041, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.36.041
If you are in need of an attorney in this Court, please contact Blanford Law at 253-720-9304, firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us here: https://blanfordlaw.com/contact-us/
Municipal Court Judge Ron Heslop has retired and the City of Bonney Lake welcomes their new Judge Joanna Daniels. “Judge Joanna Daniels will be a great asset to our city and community” the courthouse website states. Please visit the link above to check for any changes in the Judge that is currently presiding over the court.
As stated on the Court website: This courthouse “provides court services for Bonney Lake, Eatonville, South Prairie and Sumner. The municipal court is dedicated to serving the community by being accessible to all individuals, for the fair, impartial and efficient administration of justice.”
Contact us today if you need legal representation. Our approach sets us apart. Lead Attorney and owner, Ken Blanford always displays his passion for connecting with clients on a personal level. He builds relationships without making assumptions or having any preconceived notions. This ensures you we will deliver the personalized, high-quality service you deserve. Contact us anytime, we are always available to help with your urgent legal needs. If your legal issue is not urgent, please contact us as soon as possible, so details of the situation are fresh in your mind. Request a consultation here.