Lakewood Municipal Court is in the city of Lakewood at 6000 Main St SW, Lakewood, WA 98499. If you need to reach the Lakewood Municipal Court they can be reached at: https://cityoflakewood.us/municipal-court/Phone – (253) 512-2258 Fax – (253) 512-2267, Lakewood Municipal Court has one Judge. You can email the court at CityCourt@cityoflakewood.us
Lakewood Municipal Court is a Court of limited jurisdiction having statutory authority over criminal misdemeanors and gross misdemeanors.
Examples of cases handled in the Tacoma Municipal Courts are:
- DUI RCW 46.61.502, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=46.61.502
- Reckless Driving, RCW 46.61.500 https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=46.61.500
- Reckless Endangerment, RCW 9A.36.050, https://app.leg.wa.gov/Rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.36.050
- Negligent Driving 1st Degree https://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=46.61.5249
- Theft 3 RCW 9A.56.050, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.56.050
- Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree, RCW 9A.48.090, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.48.090
- Assault 4, RCW 9A.36.041, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.36.041
We advise potential clients to speak to a lawyer as soon as they can. It’s also important that you not to discuss the case with anyone else. If you do, the information you share can be misconstrued and used against you. Our goal is to get you the best possible outcome. We will give you guidance, ensure you understand the process, ensure all deadlines are met and focus on mounting the best possible defense for you.
We fundamentally believe that every client is entitled to a rigorous defense and to be treated with respect. No judgment or preconceived notions will influence us as we work diligently for you. Contact us today to discuss the details of your case. We are available 24/7.
Areas of practice: DUI and Alcohol Offenses, Traffic Infractions, Criminal Law, Domestic Violence and Personal Injury.
We service the Roslyn and Tacoma area.