The SeaTac Municipal Court is in the city of SeaTac at 4800 S 188th St, SeaTac, WA 98188. If you need to reach the SeaTac Municipal Court they can be reached at: https://www.seatacwa.gov/government/municipal-court Phone – 206-973-4610 Fax 206-296-0525, the SeaTac Municipal Court has one Judge.
SeaTac Municipal Court is a Court of limited jurisdiction having statutory authority over criminal misdemeanors and gross misdemeanors.
Examples of cases handled in the SeaTac Municipal Courts are:
- DUI RCW 46.61.502, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=46.61.502
- Reckless Driving, RCW 46.61.500 https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=46.61.500
- Reckless Endangerment, RCW 9A.36.050, https://app.leg.wa.gov/Rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.36.050
- Negligent Driving 1st Degree https://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=46.61.5249
- Theft 3 RCW 9A.56.050, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.56.050
- Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree, RCW 9A.48.090, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.48.090
- Assault 4, RCW 9A.36.041, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.36.041
Hearings at this court are open to the public. If you are interested in attending and observing court sessions, you should contact the court prior to your visit to ensure the court will be in session. It is important to note that each person who wishes to enter the court must first pass through a security screening.
If you find yourself in need of a lawyer, it is important that you act quickly. It is important to capture details related to the incident while they are fresh in your mind. It is also important that any hearings or deadlines that require you to take some kind of action don’t get overlooked. We are available 24/7 to ensure you get the help you need when you need it.
All clients will receive prompt, courteous attention as we help you understand your options and our course of action to deliver the best possible outcome for you.