Tukwila Municipal Court is in the city of Tukwila at Tukwila Justice Center at 15005 Tukwila International Boulevard, Tukwila WA. If you need to reach the Court they can be reached at: https://www.tukwilawa.gov/departments/municipal-court/ Phone – 206-433-1840, the Tukwila Municipal Court has one Judge.
This Municipal Court is a Court of limited jurisdiction having statutory authority over criminal misdemeanors and gross misdemeanors.
Examples of cases handled in the SeaTac Municipal Courts are:
- DUI RCW 46.61.502, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=46.61.502
- Reckless Driving, RCW 46.61.500 https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=46.61.500
- Reckless Endangerment, RCW 9A.36.050, https://app.leg.wa.gov/Rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.36.050
- Negligent Driving 1st Degree https://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=46.61.5249
- Theft 3 RCW 9A.56.050, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.56.050
- Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree, RCW 9A.48.090, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.48.090
- Assault 4, RCW 9A.36.041, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.36.041
- Pay fees online: https://www.tukwilawa.gov/departments/municipal-court/paying-court-fines/
The court at the Tukwila Justice Center is open to the public and available by phone Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, between the hours of 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Kimberly A. Walden, Judge
Latricia Kinlow, Court Administrator
The Tukwila Municipal Court is committed to providing the community with a fair, efficient, and accessible venue for the timely resolution of alleged law violations in an atmosphere of mutual respect and dignity for all its employees and customers. The Tukwila Municipal Court is dedicated to its partnership with the City of Tukwila in enhancing the quality of life and safety of our community.