Yelm Municipal Court is in the City of Yelm at 206 McKenzie Ave, Yelm, WA 98597. If you need to reach the Yelm Municipal Court they can be reached at: https://www.ci.yelm.wa.us/connect/municipal_court/index.php Phone – 360-458-3242, the Yelm Municipal Court has one Judge. The Yelm Municipal Court can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yelm Municipal Court is a Court of limited jurisdiction having statutory authority over criminal misdemeanors and gross misdemeanors.
Examples of cases handled in the Yelm Municipal Courts are:
- DUI RCW 46.61.502, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=46.61.502
- Reckless Driving, RCW 46.61.500 https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=46.61.500
- Reckless Endangerment, RCW 9A.36.050, https://app.leg.wa.gov/Rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.36.050
- Negligent Driving 1st Degree https://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=46.61.5249
- Theft 3 RCW 9A.56.050, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.56.050
- Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree, RCW 9A.48.090, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.48.090
- Assault 4, RCW 9A.36.041, https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.36.041
Contact us anytime for your urgent legal needs.
About Blanford Law:
We are no-nonsense, relentless, fair, and honest. We are great listeners instead of fast talkers, that is just who we are. More than 20 years ago, Ken began practicing law with a deeply-seeded belief that every person has the right to the best legal representation available. He built his law firm on that belief. Another belief that he strongly adheres to is his fundamental belief that clients deserve respect, with no assumptions or preconceived notions. If you or someone you know is accused of a crime or injured as a result of the negligence of another, please have them call us at 253-720-9304 or email us email@example.com