The Department of Licensing may require you to submit the "Blue Form" to show compliance with a substance abuse assessment and follow up. Often DOL will refuse to reinstate your license until the "Blue Form" has been submitted. The "Blue Form" must be completed by a chemical dependency professional, probation assessment officer, or school instructor located in the State of Washington. You cannot fill the form out yourself and submit it to DOL.
Your chemical dependency professional or probation officer should have a copy of this form, but in case you need a copy you can download it here.
Recent Blog Articles
- Artificial Entities Cannot Represent Themselves in Court
- Upper Kittitas District Court Traffic Safety Classes
- IIDL (Ignition Interlock Device License) Ruling Waiver Found Unconstitutional
- Right To A Fair Trial: Conviction Reversal Due To Prosecutor's "Guilty" Slides
- Failure To Appear in Court (Bail Jump) and Jury Nullification
- ATC (Alternative to Confinement) Exclusion List for Pierce County, Washington
- State v. David Aaron Soto, 30121-4-III: A Precedent Against Sentencing Enhancements for Unranked Felonies
- State v. Brown, 42752-4II - Trial in Absentia
- Substance Abuse Evaluation & Treatment Agencies
- Domestic Violence and Anger Management Programs